Friday, June 4, 2010

nothing to do.. just whining.. :')

I.. really not in the mood for blogging.. but seems like my blog is calling me..yep.. I'm not making poem's this time.. my heart is still not working.. (not the organ but the emotion) yes I'm in depression.. how come? like i know.. wish my life got two undo chance.. well one for the mistakes I've done to her.. second.. my friends.. wish it would go on like it should be.. but now.. i don't know wether I'm deceived or whatever they call it.. a traitor?? hey your my friends i don't even think about doing it.. yep you would that i only talk much.. now.. *sigh* like i know what their thinking.. nor the others.. i only have those who knows the real case and those who don't know.. even i thought about this.. you incited her too.. but nah.. that's only an opinion.. I'll never deceive my friends even if they deceive me.. cause you know what? I've changed.. yeah.. i did what y'all told me to do.. well.. it's just a matter of trust.. even from the beginning I'm never trusted.. well.. i guess that's it for now.. i felt like i wanna cry. well ignore that.. bye.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment