Saturday, June 12, 2010

*title*

hmm.. how do i start this.. oh yes.. hmmm.. looks like she really really Really REALLY hate me :(.. well.. who doesn't hate those whom broke their heart.. well.. honestly.. I'm selfish.. yeah selfish.. and i really really hate the fact that I'm selfish.. but honestly (again) i really don't want to break your heart.. even when you asked me to pinch you arm i can't do it.. nevertheless breaking your heart.. maybe now you're thinking "why can't you act normal??" yeah.. i will act normal if you would act normal too.. i can't bare to hold on to the rope above there when you wouldn't even talk to me.. usually I'm the one whom take your boredom away.. but not anymore.. and that i realize.. i just want you to talk to me like usual.. like really really usual.. not like this.. well.. i just have to sit down, settle down.. be patient.. continue my day of heart crying.. just a bit of advice (actually it's a thing i learn from all this)...

HATRED MAKES YOU FORGET EVERYTHING..

that's what i feel.. she hates me.. and she really forget everything.. that's how easy she forgets me.. hmmm.. i want to learn about that..


P.S. : this is just what's inside my heart.. no offense.. anyone read's this and maybe you would read this (i hope) please don't feel mocked.. please.. please.. please.. please... i don't want anymore misunderstood.. I'm sick of that.. please.. please..

No comments:

Post a Comment